I know, I know, we’re still technically in winter…
However, it’s never REALLY winter in SoCal. Winters here are pretty much like a perpetual beginning of spring. Believe me, I know. I grew up in the North East. But it’s even been a bit dreary lately here too, so I felt I had to usher in some early spring vibes by sitting on our patio and sipping on a refreshing glass of lemonade. PERFECTION.
It’s never too early guys. And in my opinion, it’s never too early to start shopping for spring shoes!
There’s just something so exciting about spring… pastel colors, sunshine, and all things budding and new! And spring shoes contribute to the seasonal excitement.
I remember as a child picking out an Easter dress every year and sometimes we would pick out shoes as well. Spring is all about new beginnings and a new outfit, or new accessories help you really feel it.
And let me tell you… I found the cutest, comfiest little spring shoes around! They’re the “Yolo” sandal / mule by “Mee Too Adam Tucker,” a brand that always caters to comfort and style.
Let me tell you why I LOVE them:
- They’re the perfect heel height to give your arch the support it needs without being too high to walk around all day in.
- Their cushioned footbed has the most padding I’ve seen in a mule sandal.
- The suede looks luxurious and all the materials feel so high quality.
- I got them in “rose” and it’s such a pretty, yet neutral color.
Things to note:
- They do run a bit small. I usually am a 7 in sandals and slides/mules, but I had to order a 7 1/2.
- Initially, I wasn’t sure if there would be enough padding at the ball of the foot) since I have high arches, I tend to need a good amount of padding there if there is any heel) but they actually work great as long as I’m not pressing the ball of my foot into the shoe too much as I walk.
So if you’re looking for a versatile, cute and very comfortable mule, the “Yolo” by Me Too is definitely the way to go.